A home energy audit is the most important first step towards lowered energy bills, improved home comfort, better
indoor air quality, and a reduced environmental impact.
Our comprehensive home energy audit includes blower door testing to determine your home's air leakage rates, infrared thermal imaging to locate deficiencies in your home's building envelope, combustion safety testing to ensure that your home's combustion equipment is functioning properly and safely, and a written energy audit report which details the best home energy improvements that can be made to your home based on the findings of the energy audit.
Benefits of a home energy audit and home performance upgrade include:
- Lower energy bills year-round
- A more comfortable home
- Improved indoor air quality
- Greater building durability
- Improved health & safety in your home
- A reduced environmental impact
- Lower risk of asthma & allergies
For more information, see one of our articles on the following topics:
- Our energy audit process
- Ten reasons to get a home energy audit
- Residential energy audit pricing
- Blower door testing
- Infrared Diagnostics
For more information about our comprehensive home energy audit, or to schedule an energy audit today, contact us here.